Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Top Ten Favorite Movie Soundtracks

Before I started I wanted to make a disclaimer to say that I don't watch all of these movies, although I do have the soundtracks:-)



Real quick before I start I wanted to give John Williams my vote of best Composer all time.



1. Braveheart-James Horner











2. Robin Hood-Prince of Thieves-Michael Kamen












3. Patriot-John Williams












4. Indiana Jones Series- John Williams












5. Untouchables-Ennio Morricone















6. Gods and Generals-John Frizell and Randy Edelman













7. Hook-John Williams

















8. National Treasure Series-Trevor Rabin














9. Pirates of the Caribbean Series-Hans Zimmer and Klaus Badelt















10 Lord of the Rings Series-Howard Shore

No comments:

Post a Comment